Marcus Hiles explains how eco-friendly, conservation minded methods are leading the way. Utilizing rooftop collection systems, rainwater can be harvested and moisture in the air redirected for storage in an on-site treatment well. Previously used wastewater, known as graywater, can be repurposed and circulated throughout restrooms and other non-drinking purposes.
Realty Expert Marcus Hiles Discuss Trends in Modern Homes
Tags: CEO Chairman Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Home Trends and Designs Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Modern Architecture Modern Homes Texas Western Rim
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market
- Marcus Hiles: Small Businesses Are Helping Top US Cities Thrive Like Never Before