Steady work in a good-paying job is a building block of security, but in addition to this there is an equal need to ensure the safety and well-being of children. Marcus Hiles, of Dallas, has made significant contributions to meal programs as well as donations of over a quarter million dollars to urban after school programs. Laying the groundwork for success for future generations of young women, Hiles has donated 200 new DELL computers and monitors for students in Texan cities. The real estate developer’s commitment to helping women and children is firm and a result of Hiles’ own modest upbringing – during his childhood, buying a donut or an ice cream cone was a rare treat. This has fueled his dedication to philanthropy and to ensuring that women who face economic hardships can create bright futures for themselves and their families.
Marcus Hiles Donates $250K To After School Programs
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market
- Marcus Hiles: Small Businesses Are Helping Top US Cities Thrive Like Never Before