Why the increasing trend of renting over owning? Marcus Hiles states that citizens around the nation prefer the flexibility that accompanies the rental lifestyle. “We’re a mobile population,” Hiles pointed out. “The idea of settling in one place for a decade – or for the length of a 30-year mortgage – doesn’t hold the same appeal as it did a generation or two ago.” Moving past the myth that homeowners have an advantage when it comes to personal satisfaction, Hiles points to research demonstrating that renters have the edge. “People who rent actually spend more time engaging in leisure activities and interacting with their friends and neighbors,” he noted.
Marcus Hiles On Why Many Opt To Rent In Texas
Posted on May 8, 2017, By admin
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market
- Marcus Hiles: Small Businesses Are Helping Top US Cities Thrive Like Never Before